- Listed: October 25, 2014 9:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
You may not think that your calves have much to do with jumping high, but that’s not true. They are a huge part of jumping and if they are trained right you could add 10 inches to your jump just from your calves.
3. Calf Raises
2.  ,http://carboncollective.com/shop/wordpress/freesplus.php;Bulgarian Split Squat
Are you 1 of those athletes that’s struggling with you vertical leap height? Have you tried everything to gain valuable inches and got nothing? I did, until I started these 3 simple workouts.
This sounds complicated but it is very simple. Start with a barbell across your shoulders like you would with a normal squat. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and place a bench about 2 feet behind you. Step 1 leg straight back and place the top of your foot on the bench. Now squat until your front knee is at a 90 degree angle. Press yourself back up. Repeat this as much as you feel comfortable. This workout will target your glutes, hamstrings, and quads which play a crucial part in jump height.
This workout may seem obvious. But let me explain why it helps with jump height. The first reason is that weight loss that sprinting produces. Obviously the less weight you are jumping with,http://alevworks.com/freerun40.php, the higher you will jump. The most important reason you must do sprints has to do with this little formula; Strength + Quickness = Explosion! Sprints force you to work on the quickness aspect of that formula.
Stand with the balls of your feet on a stair with dumbbells in both hands,http://jewellery.e-commerce-site.co/justdoshoes.php. Raise your body upward by pressing down with your feet and keeping your knees locked. Do this until you can no longer raise your body.
UK has signed Andre Liggins and Darius Miller
improved balance and stability
Your First 5K Race
barring an NBA lockout
Get a team together
given beneath are some of them.
and keep warm on the side.
Finding Wholesale Shoes
284 total views, 0 today
Popular Ads Overall
- With this technology (59036 views)
- View basic basketball (38160 views)
- agilities or conditioning. (29528 views)
- author of It’s a Habit (28562 views)
- behind the kneecap (21643 views)
- Is There Anyway To Increase Height And Restart Gro (21459 views)
- at race pace. (20773 views)
- Some Fun Things To Do with an Air Compressor (9996 views)
- Take A Classy Approachse Wicker Baskets And Barrel (8321 views)
- golf or tennis (8221 views)